By accessing or using the Cayenne, you are subject to its Terms and Conditions of Use described on this page. Cayenne, reserves the right to make updates thereto. Any changes made will be reported on this page. We advise you to visit it regularly, so that you are aware of the current version.
Access to information:
- We are not responsible if, for any reason, Caynne is unavailable, in a certain period of time. Occasionally, we may restrict access to certain areas of the website.
Quality of Information:
- Cayenne has as a concern to guarantee the quality of the contents available, through the validation and updating of the same. However, technical and / or typographical inaccuracies may occur. If you find errors or errors in the contents of the store Cayenne, please send a notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of Cayenne, is registered as copyright, guaranteeing intellectual protection. The contents may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or stored without the prior consent of Cayenne, unless otherwise indicated and with explicit reference to the source. Any modifications to the original content are expressly prohibited.
Collection of personal data:
- The purchase of products, namely facts and others for sale in the online store, Cayenne, requires a prior registration, with the provision of personal information. Cayenne, needs this data to process and ship your order. The registered user has the right to access their data and to update, rectify and delete it, expressly expressing this will by email or letter sent to Cayenne.
In the Cayenne, you also have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter, to receive the news of the brand. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you can cancel the subscription through your personal account, link in the footer of the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the Subject: Remove Newsletter Subscription.
The collection of data is done by completing an online registration form.
Processing of personal data:
- The data provided are processed automatically by the computer system, in accordance with the legal rules of confidentiality and security. Cayenne holds a digital certificate, which ensures the identity and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption of the data transmission. All information served is encrypted and the confidentiality and security of the transactions are guaranteed.
Use of personal data:
- Cayenne, undertakes a commitment of respect, privacy and security regarding the data provided by Jorge Lima users. The data provided will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which consent is given.
Liability for damages:
- Cayenne, is not responsible for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of this website or others that is sent from links established in Cayenne. It is up to each user to take the necessary precautions and to ensure that the information that is withdrawn does not contain viruses or other harmful characteristics.